Reflections Residential Treatment
- Product Enquiry
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Provider Info
- More from this Host
Reflections provides an upscale therapeutic intimate environment with first class accommodations in which our clients can expect to receive unparalleled professional help to uncover, address and heal from the underlying causes of their self destructive behavior of continued substance use. residential treatment center (RTC), sometimes called a rehab, is a live-in health care facility providing therapy for substance abuse, mental illness, or other behavioral problems and treatment of psychology or psychopathology.
Receive Professional Clinical Help Today!
Residential Treatment Center (RTC), sometimes called a rehab, is a live-in health care facility providing therapy for substance abuse, mental illness, or other behavioral problems. Residential treatment is a highly effective clinical approach to treating abnormal psychology or psychopathology within addiction dependence.
Reflections provides a stellar dual diagnosis and co-occuring disorder Residential Substance Dependence Treatment Program. Our Doctor has developed our 30 to 60 to 90-Day Program for individuals who want or need to do the deeper and more intensive psychological work. Our doctoral level Primary Therapists’ (licensed clinical psychologist’s) specialize in working therapeutically with individuals that are suffering from trauma, unresolved grief and loss, and addiction; as well as relapse prevention.
Drug rehabilitation (often drug rehab or just rehab) is a term for the processes of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines. The general intent is to enable the patient to cease substance abuse, in order to avoid the psychological, legal, financial, social, and physical consequences that can be caused, especially by extreme abuse. Treatment includes medication for depression or other disorders, counseling by experts and sharing of experience with other addicts. Some rehab centers include meditation and spiritual wisdom in the treatment process. A few centers also treat gambling with the same techniques as are used in drug rehabilitation.
At Reflections, we recognize that each individual has a unique set of circumstances and a unique set of goals. We accommodate a maximum of six clients at any one time in order to design and execute customized treatment plans for each individual client in accordance to their needs and desires.
Upon contacting Reflections as your potential treatment provider, you can expect a personal invitation to receive a Tour and a Visit (private and confidential meeting) with the Executive Leadership and Clinical Ph.D. Experts. Our doctoral level Primary Therapists’ (licensed clinical psychologist’s) specialize in working therapeutically with individuals that are suffering from trauma, unresolved grief and loss, and addiction; as well as relapse prevention.
Highlights of Reflections Clinical Program
- A team of highly credentialed and seasoned experts, to treat clients with high-acuity co-occuring disorders
- Comprehensive initial Psychosocial Assessment with the Clinical Director
- Doctoral Level Primary Therapist to create your Individualized Treatment Plan
- A minimum of five full individual clinical sessions per wee
- A focus on a Strengths Perspective, which places emphasis on bolstering client self-efficacy and mobilizing one’s own strengths and social support systems in promoting rehabilitation
- Four Process Groups per week, as well as Art, Music and Equine Therapy
- A monthly Family Program facilitated by the Clinical Director, aimed at healing the many wounds caused by addictive disorders
- Significant emphasis on creating a solid and measurable Continuing Care Plan
- Comprehensive Discharge and Relapse Prevention Planning
- Didactic Groups that are educational and cover topics such as anger management, cross addiction, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills, and relationships in recovery, etc.
- Outstanding Staff-to-Client ratio which provides outlets for significant weekly direct-contact with clinical, counseling, and medical staff
- Medication Management
We have the highest excellence in patient services!
- Home Name: Living at Reflections
- Vendor: Living at Reflections
- No ratings found yet!